Welcome to my blog on all that is sweet and decadent. I hope through this I may share my passion for the finer things in life like candy, cookies, pies, chocolate, cake and oh so much more!!! I am opening myself up to share with the world this passion of mine. This will include recipes, tutorials, photos, thoughts and maybe even some videos eventually. So come dive in with me and don't forget to bring that sweet tooth of yours!



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day

So I know that I am a little late for the whole Valentines Baking thing right? Valentines has come and gone, adios till next year. Well I am a late bloomer I guess, actually my real reason for waiting a couple days after the holiday is that I am planning on bringing all these goodies to the doctors, nurses and patients at the cancer center. Since my appointment is Tuesday, I wanted the goodies to be fresh so I spent a wonderful day baking in the kitchen. It is so relaxing and soothing experience for me, baking that is. I feel like I am able to just unleash my creative juices and let them burst. I am a little bit more traditional and haven't stepped out of "my" realm too much, but can't wait to get the courage to be a little wacky and go through a lot of trial and error. I find myself a lot sticking with what I know to be good, because well I know they are good. But it is adventure time. If anyone has some amazing recipes that they simply love I would be love to give them a whirl. Send them my way!!! Below are some photos from my Valentines baking project. I had a good ol' time making everything, Valentines is one of my favorite holidays to bake for. Wishing everyone a wonderful evening and Happy Baking!!!






Yummy Valentines Cupcakes
More and more Cupcakes

Cupcakes all packaged up in their cute little boxes


Heart shaped brownies in their cute little boxes

Sugar cookie cutouts, all decorated to a T




No comments:

Post a Comment