Welcome to my blog on all that is sweet and decadent. I hope through this I may share my passion for the finer things in life like candy, cookies, pies, chocolate, cake and oh so much more!!! I am opening myself up to share with the world this passion of mine. This will include recipes, tutorials, photos, thoughts and maybe even some videos eventually. So come dive in with me and don't forget to bring that sweet tooth of yours!



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Quick Smores on a Stick

Here is a quick and easy tasty treat. Don't have time or fire to do the "real thing" with smores? Here is an alternative that is fun to do and great as a little dessert for a party or gathering. All you need is:
-Skewers
-Marshmallows
-Chocolate (Whatever kind you fancy)
-Graham Crackers
-Paraffin Baking Wax (Optional)
Hope that you enjoy this tutorial and have lots of fun with it!



Stick marshmallows on skewers


Crumb graham crackers in food processor or whatever you
want to use.

Melt chocolate using a double boiler method


Add paraffin wax to hot melted chocolate


Dip skewered marshmallows in melted chocolate

Then dip into graham cracker crumbs


Let the treats set until chocolate hardens. (You can also
put them in the freezer if you want them cold). Serve and enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment