Welcome to my blog on all that is sweet and decadent. I hope through this I may share my passion for the finer things in life like candy, cookies, pies, chocolate, cake and oh so much more!!! I am opening myself up to share with the world this passion of mine. This will include recipes, tutorials, photos, thoughts and maybe even some videos eventually. So come dive in with me and don't forget to bring that sweet tooth of yours!



Thursday, February 25, 2010

Classic but oh, so good


This isn't some elaborate recipe, just a good ol' basic chocolate chip cookie. My sister in law asked if I would make some cookies for dessert tonight, so I just whipped up a batch. It is easy but always a favorite it seems. Nothing tastes better than a chocolate chip cookie coming warm out of the oven. Yum yum!!! The only problem is stopping at just one.

1 comment: