Welcome to my blog on all that is sweet and decadent. I hope through this I may share my passion for the finer things in life like candy, cookies, pies, chocolate, cake and oh so much more!!! I am opening myself up to share with the world this passion of mine. This will include recipes, tutorials, photos, thoughts and maybe even some videos eventually. So come dive in with me and don't forget to bring that sweet tooth of yours!



Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pound Cake Heaven




There are certain sweets that I just can't resist, pound cake is one of those sweets. I have a recipe for the most delicious pound cake in the world. I don't make it too often because I have a problem keeping myself from eating the whole darn thing. Yum Yum!!! The other day I was at the grocery store and found some ripe strawberries, so I decided to make the cake. I haven't had it in like 2 years but boy was it as good as I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment